This blog is tied in with Flying and aeronautics. Since the old period person dreamed to fly in the air and he finished his fantasy by making various machines very much like Airplane, Flying boats, Balloons, Drones, helicopters, Jets, and so on, and most people in the world are traveling by air. This blog will create awareness and help aeronautics darlings a great deal of.

Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

 How can you fulfill your dream of "coming to paradise"? 

Would you like to go to paradise?

Flying high is one of my thoughts. Anyway, I never thought the day would come.

From here on I will follow the collection little by little and tell a true story until I fly to paradise!

Will you fly to paradise when I get to elementary school?

It is only natural that I need to fly high as I accept the myths of dreams, lies, and pretending to fly high with a witch or a mythical snake. And the infamous Harry Potter made me fly fast. After reading that article, I remained steadfast until I was 11 years old to receive a letter from Hogwarts.

I need to go to paradise.

Thinking that I could use witchcraft, I chose the power to fly with determination.

However, wait a minute and live, yet the book does not arrive and you are the chosen witch! He did not come for me, and in fact, not even the king of Hobah did succeed!

In fact, I met the truth again. When I graduated from high school and lingered in the pursuit of higher education, I finally sought the idea of ​​flying high with a sense of torment. Then, at the same time, he bombarded a school exam, making a bold attempt while caring for a failure to remember his important feelings.

The middle test was the result of not having the option of going to my favorite school.

After leaving all colleges, I had no real choice but to choose Ronin.

Anyway, having her ronin is the easiest way to fulfill her dream.

I collected enough pressure to amplify duodenal ulcers from a diagnostic test I had never imagined. I may.

College is a Kyoto college tested E for working hours. (This is not the University of Kyoto!)

I first visited Kyoto on a school trip and went there.

I really preferred the open country so I never considered leaving the region.

I was still in the open and did not have a place to go, so I reluctantly decided to leave.

Kyoto is a great place to go.

A remarkable city with both metropolitan and international districts. This is a new place for me as the old place is an open country.



I was even amazed that there was such a place.

Despite the fact that it is located in the city of Kyoto, just a short distance from the mountain, it becomes a haven for unacceptable bears.

Warm to cool in the middle of the year and cold enough to turn off during the cold season.

Yet nature is not respected in any other way.

On my way to school, I feel like I'm really benefiting.

I was immediately attracted to its fascinating appeal.

I chose to stay at Kyoto College, which I had been waiting for a long time ...! The difficulty of returning home was painful for some time, yet I was always happily alone and allowed to think about staying in school. Highly recommended. The day I went to college and laughed at what kind of party I planned to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]